- One G-Pass to see Gaelic Storm
- When: Sunday, August 30, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Deadwood Mountain Grand
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- $12 for section B, rows M–T, seats 101–116 (up to $24.16 value)
- $15 for section E, rows GG–MM, seats 101–116 (up to $31.06 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Genres the longtime band blends: indie folk, world music, and traditional Celtic
- When you may have first heard (and seen) them: when they set the live soundtrack to a party in steerage, enthusiastically attended by the star-crossed Jack and Rose in the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic
- What that big break did for the band: set them on a worldwide tour that helped them rack up countless fans, soar up the Billboard world music charts, and produce 12 albums
- Their latest recording: 2015’s Matching Sweaters
- What founding member Patrick Murphy says about the band’s fans: “We have earned every single one of our fans, one at a time…we’ve become friends with so many of them. When someone at a show tells me they’ve never seen Gaelic Storm before, I say, ‘Welcome to the family.’”