- One ticket to Gala of the Royal Horses
- When: Friday, November 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for lower section 105, rows P–V (up to $45.20 value)
- $26 for lower section 105, rows H–Q (up to $55.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Gala of the Royal Horses
Dressed in flowing red, a flamenco dancer steps in perfect counterpoint to her partner. While this is already a feat of grace, the dancer has an additional challenge: her partner has four feet. The towering andalusian steed, known as the royal horse for its coveted status among European monarchs and the fact that it only sleeps in a castle, steps in perfect rhythm, joining a cast of 13 other friesian, arab, and lipizzaner stallions making their American debut. In addition to flamenco, the horses perform the classical dressage forms known as “airs above the ground,” developed to train mounts for battle. Other gala events include a mounted bullfighter showing off his spear-wielding skills and a stately quadrille danced by a mounted party of tuxedoed gentlemen and gowned ladies.