What You'll Get
- One ticket to Gala of the Royal Horses
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Performance and Ticketing Options
Times Union Center: Saturday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- $23 for section 101, 125, or 130 (up to $46.15 value)
- $35 for sections 102, 103, or 122–130 (up to $66.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Glens Falls Civic Center: Sunday, September 20, at 4 p.m.
- $23 for the middle arena (up to $38 value)
- $35 for the lower arena (up to $58 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Gala of the Royal Horses
Dressed in flowing red, a flamenco dancer steps in perfect counterpoint to her partner. While this is already a feat of grace, the dancer has an additional challenge: her partner has four feet. The towering andalusian steed, known as the royal horse for its coveted status among European monarchs and the fact that it only sleeps in a castle, steps in perfect rhythm, joining a cast of 13 other friesian, arab, and lipizzaner stallions making their American debut. In addition to flamenco, the horses perform the classical dressage forms known as “airs above the ground,” developed to train mounts for battle. Other gala events include a mounted bullfighter showing off his spear-wielding skills and a stately quadrille danced by a mounted party of tuxedoed gentlemen and gowned ladies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.