What You'll Get
Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence on Sunday, October 4, at 4 p.m.
- $23 for one ticket for section 105, 107-109, 121-125 (up to $48.10 value)
- $35 for one ticket for row DD or FF of section 106, 107, 109, 121, 122, 123, or 125, or row FF or section 108 or 124 (up to $68.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Ryan Center in Kingston on Thursday, October 8, at 7 p.m.
- $23 for one ticket for section 204; 213 (Rows B-F) (up to $45.25 value)
- $35 for one ticket for rows C–F of section 103 or 112, or row E or F of section 104 (up to $66 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Gala of the Royal Horses
Dressed in flowing red, a flamenco dancer steps in perfect counterpoint to her partner. While this is already a feat of grace, the dancer has an additional challenge: her partner has four feet. The towering andalusian steed, known as the royal horse for its coveted status among European monarchs and the fact that it only sleeps in a castle, steps in perfect rhythm, joining a cast of 13 other friesian, arab, and lipizzaner stallions making their American debut. In addition to flamenco, the horses perform the classical dressage forms known as “airs above the ground,” developed to train mounts for battle. Other gala events include a mounted bullfighter showing off his spear-wielding skills and a stately quadrille danced by a mounted party of tuxedoed gentlemen and gowned ladies.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.