Choose Between Four Options
Thursday, March 26 at State Farm Arena
- $23 for seating in section 115, row O, section 115, row P, section 119, row O, sections 118 or 120, rows O-P
- $35 for seating in sections 115, 120, and 122 rows B-C, 116, 121, and 123 rows A-C
Saturday, March 28 at Laredo Energy Arena
- $18 for seating in section 109, rows N–T, or section 110, rows R-S (up to $30 value)
$39 for seating in sections 106 or 116, rows FF–KK, or sections 107 or 115, rows AA–KK (up to $65 value)
- Event time: 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Gala of the Royal Horses
Dressed in flowing red, a flamenco dancer steps in perfect counterpoint to her partner. While this is already a feat of grace, the dancer has an additional challenge: her partner has four feet. The towering andalusian steed, known as the royal horse for its coveted status among European monarchs and the fact that it only sleeps in a castle, steps in perfect rhythm, joining a cast of 13 other friesian, arab, and lipizzaner stallions making their American debut. In addition to flamenco, the horses perform the classical dressage forms known as “airs above the ground,” developed to train mounts for battle. Other gala events include a mounted bullfighter showing off his spear-wielding skills and a stately quadrille danced by a mounted party of tuxedoed gentlemen and gowned ladies.