- When: Friday, February 21 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, February 22, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday, February 23, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Antlers Hilton
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12 for one single-day pass (up to $30 value)
- $20 for one three-day pass (up to $40 value)<p>
- What it is: a multimedia, multi-genre convention
- Some of those genres: sci-fi, fantasy, anime, steampunk, and horror
- Some of those media: film, television, literature, comics, visual art, music, and dance
- Highlights: Zombie Crawl, costume contests, panel discussions, writing and filmmaking workshops, the convention’s first-ever film festival, a Tardis photo-op, and meet-and-greets with celebrities
- Stars on hand: Jon Provost (Timmy in Lassie), Marta Kristen (Lost in Space), Mari Deese Hampton (Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay), Beverly Washburn (Old Yeller, Star Trek), and Joyce DeWitt (Three’s Company), among others
- Family-friendly factor: GalaxyFest is an all-ages event until 8 p.m., but like the Home Shopping Network, the convention gets more risqué after hours.
- After-dark events: sci-fi burlesque acts, a body-painting contest, and adult-themed round tables<p>