All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for upper-balcony seating (up to $29.61 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $47.31 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1969: the year Gallagher began to climb the comedy ladder
- Surprising obstacle: Johnny Carson, who didn’t like prop comedy
- How he finally got on the The Tonight Show: the staff liked him, so they put him on when Johnny had a guest host
- Fun fact: his show contains as much wordplay and observational humor as it does watermelon pulp
- The Sledge-O-Matic: Gallagher’s signature prop, born from a raucous sendup of late-night infomercials
- It’s purpose: pure produce demolition
- What to bring: a sense of humor and a bucket for composting the splattered punchlines
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.