- One ticket to see an Arizona Cardinals preseason football game
- Where: University of Phoenix Stadium
- Door time: 90 minutes before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers within 72 hours of purchase.
Seating Options and Dates
- $29 for one upper-level seat in sections 401–455 ($60 value)
- $49 for one lower-level seat in sections 101–144 ($110 value)
For each option, choose between the following preseason games:
- Against the Houston Texans on Saturday, August 9, at 5:30 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, August 24, at 5:00 p.m.
Game Day Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Arizona Cardinals or University of Phoenix Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Midway through the 2013 season, Arizona discovered a winning offensive formula when its rookie running back exploded, freeing up the veteran-fueled passing game in the process. Though the team posted an impressive 10-6 record, it fell just short of a playoff berth in the league’s toughest division. This year, though, an improved offensive line, burgeoning wide receiver talent, and a psychic waterboy who can predict the future should give Arizona a chance to make its case against tough division rivals.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.