What You'll Get
- $23 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30 value)
- $40 for one VIP ticket, including preferred seating, a signed cast poster, and a digital copy of the show soundtrack (up to $70 value)
Game of Thrones: The Musical
- It’s Like Game of Thrones…: Eddard “Ned” Stark finds himself thrust into the middle of a great struggle for the Iron Throne that involves a prince born of incest and other disturbing characters.
- …But Sillier…: Tap-dancing direwolves join a peppering of vulgar wordplay to add a little levity to Westeros.
- …And with More Singing: Expect to hear “It’s Good to Be Me (Hello from Winterfell),” “Dothraki Love Song,” and other showstoppers that George R.R. Martin probably meant to include.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2017. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.