Circus that has entertained audiences for more than a century returns with aerial stunts, trained animals, and comical clowns
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Children’s tickets valid for ages 3–13
- Adult tickets valid for ages 14 and older
- Free admission for children under 3 unless they require a seat
- Duration of performance: 90 minutes
Available Dates and Showtimes
- Wednesday, September 18, at 4:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. at Yambilee AG Arena in Opelousas
- Thursday, September 19, at 4:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. at Raising Cane’s River Center in Baton Rouge
Garden Bros. Circus
- The performers: upwards of 60 amazing individuals from across more than 22 countries, including such acts as the Daring Aerial Artists, Six Motorcycles in the Sphere of Fear, and Chinese Acrobats
- The spectacle: a theatrical extravaganza loaded with thrilling special effects, concert-style lighting, trained elephants, and three rings overflowing with excitement
- In big shoes: Throughout the event, whimsical clowns crack up the audience with their mischievous antics and family-friendly humor.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Free admission for children under 3 unless they require a seat. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.