What You'll Get
Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this deal.
- $16 for one ticket to see Garfunkel & Oates (up to a $29.50 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Abbey Pub
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Garfunkel & Oates
- Who they are: actresses and comedians Kate “Oates” Micucci and Riki “Garfunkel” Lindhome
- Where you’ve seen Kate Micucci: Scrubs and Rules of Engagement
- Where you’ve seen Riki Lindhome: The Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies
- What to expect: fast-paced, foul-mouthed folk tunes, played on the ukulele and guitar
- Topics that might be covered: bisexual experimentation in college, bedroom loopholes to keep one’s virginity technically intact, smug pregnant women
- How they stick up for the world’s second fiddles: their name, inspired by “the silver medalists of two bands we really liked,” as Lindhome told the Wall Street Journal
- How they rose to fame: their wildly popular, barebones music videos, a devoted following in Los Angeles’s comedy scene, and their future selves telling them which songs would become popular<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Abbey Pub. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Abbey Pub's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.