What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Garfunkel & Oates (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- Seating: rows W–GG of the orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Garfunkel & Oates
- Who they are: actresses and comedians Kate “Oates” Micucci and Riki “Garfunkel” Lindhome
- Where you’ve seen Kate Micucci: Scrubs and Rules of Engagement
- Where you’ve seen Riki Lindhome: The Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies
- What to expect: fast-paced, foul-mouthed folk tunes, played on the ukulele and guitar
- Topics that might be covered: bisexual experimentation in college, bedroom loopholes to keep one’s virginity technically intact, smug pregnant women
- How they stick up for the world’s second fiddles: their name, inspired by “the silver medalists of two bands we really liked,” as Lindhome told the Wall Street Journal
- How they rose to fame: their wildly popular, barebones music videos and a devoted following in Los Angeles’s comedy scene
####Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Egyptian Room at Old National Centre on 11/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.