- $20 for one ticket to Garibaldi (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Center for the Arts
- Seating: rear circles
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His Talent: painting colorful, six-foot tall portraits at top speed, his energy and creativity revved on by music
- His Story: Garibaldi was inspired by a high school teacher, who saw his aptitude for graffiti and encouraged him to expand his skills. He’ll be recollecting these experiences in this program, Rhythm and Hue
- Past Gigs: painting Mick Jagger at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame; opening for Snoop Dogg and the Blue Man Group; reaching fourth place on America’s Got Talent’s seventh season with his group, David Garibaldi and His CMYK’s
Chandler Center for the Arts
Luminous chandeliers float like paper lanterns above the lobby of Chandler Center for the Arts, welcoming guests entering through the towering glass facade. Inside, they find three halls—one larger auditorium, and two more intimate performance spaces—hosting a variety of musical and theatrical performances. Each theater is designed for optimal acoustics, ensuring audiences can hear every tuneful note, stage-whispered line, and breaking of the fourth wall. And the center showcases non-performing arts as well—the Exhibition Hall displays regularly rotating collections of sculptures and paintings. Some events, including the Zoppé, An Italian Family Circus, are also held on the expansive West Lawn.