- Two tickets to Garrett Morris’s Blues and Comedy Night, plus two drinks (beer or wine) (up to $54 value)
- When: any show through December 27; shows take place Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the show calendar
Garrett Morris’s Blues and Comedy Night
A rare outlet for commercially sanctioned laughter in downtown Los Angeles, Garrett Morris’ Blues and Comedy Night helps visitors escape the stresses of the workweek with a rotating stable of top-tier standup talent. Comic legend Garrett Morris, now seen as Earl on CBS’s 2 Broke Girls, hosts showcases of comic talent with charming wit and tales from his days as part of the original cast of Saturday Night Live. The bill remains consistently loaded with fresh-faced and seasoned funny folk, with past luminaries including George Lopez, Margaret Cho, and Wayne Brady, along with aspiring stars in the twilight before their first mismatched-marriage sitcom.
Keeping true to its name and Morris’s roots in the New Orleans music scene, the night often punctuates its comedy shows with performances from top blues artists—including The Deacon Jones Blues Band and Morris himself, who has lent his soulful pipes to the Harry Belafonte Singers—that add melody to the mirth.