- One G-Pass to see Garrison Keillor
- When: Tuesday, November 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $26 for for right/left center floor, rows 30–36; or right/left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $52 value)
- $31.25 for right/left center floor, rows 20–29; or right/left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $62.50 value)
- $37 for right/left center floor, rows 5–16; or right/left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
For those prone to Saturday evening drives, Garrison Keillor’s voice is a familiar one. Listeners traipsing up and down the FM dial are likely to stop on Keillor’s deep, unhurried drawl, with which he delivers humorous missives from Lake Wobegon and portrays the hapless detective Guy Noir on his public radio program, A Prairie Home Companion. A natural storyteller and distinguished writer, Keillor’s accolades from his 44-year career include a Grammy Award for the audiobook of Lake Wobegon Days, the 1980 Peabody Award, and induction into the National Radio Hall of Fame.