What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Gary Allan, starting from $25
- Seating: balcony
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Three: the number of platinum albums Gary has under his belt
- His style: outlaw, the rugged and rebellious rock-country fusion that sounds like it just stepped off a Harley
- Hits that hit home with country fans: “Right Where I Need to Be,” “Songs About Rain,” “Best I Ever Had”
- As described by the press: “soulful and rough around the edges,” says Playboy; “dark and dreamy,” says Entertainment Weekly; “maverick,” says Rolling Stone
The Fine Print
About Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.