What You'll Get
- $6 for one general admission ticket (up to $11 value)
- Brunch show: Doors open at 10 a.m., show starts at 11 a.m.
Gary Lucas’ Fleischerei
- The Show: Guitarist Gary Lucas teams up with a female singer to pay tribute to the surrealism and song of Max Fleischer’s classic Betty Boop and Popeye cartoons.
- The Singer: His newest partner is Tamar Korn, a lifelong jazz vocalist whom Brooklyn the Burough called a “one woman jazz revival.”
- The Reviews: Village Voice music critic Richard Gehr said the show “recaptures the sexy surrealism and racy gender politics of Betty Boop and Popeye cartoons,” and Max Fleischer’s own granddaughter Ginny declared “Max would have been proud of what you do!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 6/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.