What You'll Get
- $25 for four-person package to see a Gary SouthShore RailCats baseball game ($50 total value)
- Where: U.S. Steel Yard
- Seating: Box seating, marked in brown on the seating chart
- Door time: 1 hour prior to first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package Contents and Game Dates
The package includes the following:
- Four tickets (a $10 value each)
- $10 worth of Cat Coins, valid toward concessions, merchandise, and tickets
Choose from the following games (promotions in parentheses):
- Against the Québec les Capitales on Friday, May 22, at 7:10 p.m, (2015 Schedule Digi-Peel to first 3000 fans, post game fireworks)
- Against the Capitales on Saturday, May 23, at 3:10 p.m. (2015 Schedule Digi-Peel to first 3000 fans)
- Against the Capitales on Sunday, May 24, at 2:10 p.m. (Sunday Funday, Happy Hour concession specials 1-2p.m.)
- Against the Kansas City T-Bones on Friday, May 29, at 7:10 p.m. (Post Game Fireworks)
- Against the T-Bones on Saturday, May 30, at 6:10 p.m. (Kids T-Shirt presented by ATI Physical Therapy, First 1,000 kids)
- Against the T-Bones on Sunday, May 31, at 2:10 p.m. (bark in the park night)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at U.S. Steel Yard. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Gary SouthShore RailCats's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gary SouthShore RailCats
During the Gary SouthShore RailCats' inaugural season in 2002, the players spent an estimated 200 hours on buses—traveling approximately 12,000 miles without their own ballpark to call home. Indeed, the diamond at U.S. Steel Yard was still under construction, forcing the team to play its entire first season on the road. But while the trip could have been a rocky way for an organization to start out, it instead forecasted a wild ride ahead in which the RailCats never stopped moving. After just four years, the RailCats captured their first Northern League title, marking the first of five straight appearances in the championship series—a Northern League record.
Despite that first year away from home, the RailCats seem to have settled in well at U.S. Steel Yard. Within the park, views of the South Shore commuter train remind fans of the team's origins, and a 55-foot scoreboard towers over left-centerfield in much the same way early pitchers once towered over batters from atop a stack of milk crates.