All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for four-person package to see a Gary SouthShore RailCats baseball game ($50 total value)
- Where: U.S. Steel Yard
- Seating: Box seating, marked in brown on the seating chart
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Package Contents and Game Dates
The package includes the following:
- Four tickets ($10 value each)
- $10 worth of Cat Coins, valid toward concessions, merchandise, and tickets
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Lincoln Saltdogs on Sunday, August 9, at 2:10 p.m.
- Against the Saltdogs on Monday, August 10, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Joplin Blasters on Tuesday, August 18, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Blasters on Wednesday, August 19, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Blasters on Thursday, August 20, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the New Jersey Jackals on Thursday, August 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Jackals on Sunday, August 30, at 2:10 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City T-Bones on Saturday, September 5, at 6:10 p.m.
- Against the T-Bones on Sunday, September 6, at 2:10 p.m.
- Against the T-Bones on Monday, September 7, at 1:10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gary SouthShore RailCats
During the Gary SouthShore RailCats' inaugural season in 2002, the players spent an estimated 200 hours on buses—traveling approximately 12,000 miles without their own ballpark to call home. Indeed, the diamond at U.S. Steel Yard was still under construction, forcing the team to play its entire first season on the road. But while the trip could have been a rocky way for an organization to start out, it instead forecasted a wild ride ahead in which the RailCats never stopped moving. After just four years, the RailCats captured their first Northern League title, marking the first of five straight appearances in the championship series—a Northern League record.
Despite that first year away from home, the RailCats seem to have settled in well at U.S. Steel Yard. Within the park, views of the South Shore commuter train remind fans of the team's origins, and a 55-foot scoreboard towers over left-centerfield in much the same way early pitchers once towered over batters from atop a stack of milk crates.