- One ticket to Gary V’s 30th Anniversary Concert Tour
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mark G. Etess Arena at Trump Taj Mahal
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for elevated seating in the rear of the off-main floor section (up to $66.30 value)
- $45 for elevated seating in the front of the off-main floor section (up to $77.75 value)
- $49 for rear of the main floor (up to $87.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Gary V’s 30th Anniversary Tour
- Gary Valenciano, deconstructed: a Filipino pop star with the moves of Michael Jackson, the soul-stirring croon of Al Jarreau, and the showmanship of Cecil B. DeMille
- How he earned the nickname “Mr. Pure Energy”: through the relentless hot-stepping of his tightly choreographed live performances
- How he earned the nickname “Gary V”: by dropping a few letters
- What he does when he’s not singing: he works as a movie star, a TV host, and as a UNICEF Ambassador
- A few of his accolades: eleven Awit Awards, enough platinum albums to fill the world’s cavities 1,000 times over, a Sennheisser microphone named in his honor, and the 2001 The Outstanding Young Men in the Philippines Award for being a role model
- What to expect from Gary’s anniversary show: a razzle-dazzle celebration of an impressive 30-year career