What You'll Get
- $19 for one Sunday general admission (up to $32 value)
- $35 for one Saturday general admission with one drink (up to $50 value)
- $40 for one Saturday general admission (up to $42 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
Gasparilla Music Festival
- Headliner: Erykah Badu: Hers is a sound born at the crossroads of jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop—a spot where Billie Holliday marries Marvin Gaye and the wedding band is the Wu Tang Clan. The four-time Grammy-winning “Queen of Neo Soul” first brought listeners to this place through her debut, Baduizm, and recently welcomed them back while adding her bourbon-aged soprano to Janelle Monáe’s “Q.U.E.E.N.”
- Lucero: a prolific country-punk quintet that specializes in what The A.V. Club calls “a synthesis of soul, rock, and country that is distinctly Memphisian”
- Talib Kweli: The face of underground hip-hop, whom Jay Z summed up on the Black Album with one simple rhyme—”If skills sold, truth be told/I’d probably be/lyrically/Talib Kweli”
- Also Appearing on Saturday: Houndmouth | MS MR
- Headliner: Stephen “Raggamuffin” Marley: The son of Bob and Rita is a prolific reggae artist in his own right, having won six Grammy Awards for his work with Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers. He also took home a Grammy of his own when his Revelation Pt. 1 — The Root of Life earned Best Reggae Album in 2012.
- Greensky Bluegrass: a guitar, dobro, upright bass, banjo, and mandolin player who blends traditional bluegrass and roots rock with a hint of distortion for soulful tracks like “Handguns” and kazoo-laced numbers like “Hot Dogs (On Parade)”
- Also Appearing on Sunday: Charles Bradley and His Extraordinaires | Carlos Varela | Futurebirds
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on 3/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.