- Admission to see Wisconsin Philharmonic in “Big Band Swing”
- When: Saturday, July 11 at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: Gathering on the Green
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $10 for general admission lawn (up to $23.20 value)
- $20 for reserved seating (up to $44.90 value)
- $125 for tent rental, not including admission (up to $250 value)
Big Band Swing
- Before the Show: from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., the Children’s Village features art projects, a scavenger hunt, petting zoo, and Kohl’s Aliens & Vampires project
- The Main Event: The philharmonic plays the hits of Duke Ellington, Cole Porter, and more, and swing instructors from Fred Astaire lead complimentary lessons on the open air floor
- The Grand Finale: this concert concludes with Gathering on the Green’s signature climax, the musical fireworks extravaganza