What You'll Get
- Admission to see Wisconsin Philharmonic in “Big Band Swing”
- When: Saturday, July 11 at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: Gathering on the Green
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $10 for general admission lawn (up to $23.20 value)
- $20 for reserved seating (up to $44.90 value)
- $125 for tent rental, not including admission (up to $250 value)
Big Band Swing
- Before the Show: from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., the Children’s Village features art projects, a scavenger hunt, petting zoo, and Kohl’s Aliens & Vampires project
- The Main Event: The philharmonic plays the hits of Duke Ellington, Cole Porter, and more, and swing instructors from Fred Astaire lead complimentary lessons on the open air floor
- The Grand Finale: this concert concludes with Gathering on the Green’s signature climax, the musical fireworks extravaganza
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.