Supple jazz singer and her band entertain a blend of French chansons and American jazz standards from the ’20s to the ’40s
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Friday, August 9, at 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 16, at 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, at 6 p.m.
- Friday, August 30, at 6 p.m.
Chloé Perrier and French Heart
- Who Chloé Perrier is: a charming Jazz singer with supple soprano
- What she sings: an impressive blend of jazz, chanson, Brazilian, and occasionally Romany-tinged numbers mostly in French with a splash of English here and there
- Who French Heart is: Performing a mix of French chansons and American jazz standards from the ’20s to the ’40s, this band highlights Chloé’s enchanting voice.
- The members of the French heart: Aki Ishiguro on guitar, Jim Robertson on bass, and Rodrigo Recabarren on drums
- What they’re know for: their reinvention of the old tune “My Heart Belongs to Daddy” as a bolero-tinged Twin Peaks theme and the classic “La Vie en Rose”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.