What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $23.35 value)
- Shows: The Pyrate Ball with DJ Johnny Dynell on Friday, June 3 or Princess Superstar on Saturday, June 4
- Both shows start at 10 p.m.
The Pyrate Ball
- What it is: The kick-off to the 25th anniversary of gay pride weekend in Asbury Park, produced by…
- The Jackie Factory: the club collective that knows how to throw a good party. They’re responsible for the 450 themed editions of the club weekly, Jackie 60, the experimental venue Mother, and their annual Stevie Nicks extravaganza, “Night of 1,000 Stevies.”
- What to expect: a lineup of rowdy performances, including from the night’s stand-in captain, DJ Johnny Dynell. He’ll lead a four-hour romp on the proverbial high seas alongside a host of other performers, all while costumed guests dance the night away.
- Who she is: a rapper, DJ, and producer rolled into one innovative and colorful performer
- Where you’ve heard her: On her own big hits “Bad Babysitter” and “Perfect Exceeder,” as well as on collaborations with Moby, Kool Keith, The Prodigy, and Paul from De La Soul
- Where else you’ve heard her: Princess Superstar’s dance hit “Licky” was featured in two blockbuster films, including Get Him to the Greek and Hall Pass.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.