What You'll Get
- $24 for two mezzanine tickets (up to $48 value)
- View the seating chart.
Gazillion Bubble Show
- The stars of the show: Fan Yang and his family
- How accurate is the title of the show: not very—there are actually a gazillion and seventeen bubbles
- What kinds of bubbles the Yangs blow: bubbles inside other bubbles, bubbles filled with smoke, bubbles large enough to trap many audience members, bubbles that orbit each other, bubbles of nearly every color and shape
- What else you’ll see: dazzling lasers and smoke effects
- How many Guinness World Records the Yangs have broken: 18 and counting
- One of the most recent: Largest Land Mammal Inside a Bubble (2008), featuring Tai, an 8,800-pound Indian elephant
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.