- $45 for one ticket to see the Gazillion Bubble Show (up to $84.50 value)
- When: select dates, June 20–August 27
- Where: New World Stages
- Seating: rows A–L of the orchestra section
- There are steps between rows in the orchestra section. Some wheelchair seating available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- All spectators must have a ticket, regardless of age. Lap seats for children under two are available for a $20 cash purchase at the ticket window on day of show.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Gazillion Bubble Show
Fan Yang speaks about his inspiration for Gazillion Bubble Show
* The stars of the show: [Fan Yang and his family](http://gazillionbubbleshow.com/nyc/artists.html) * How accurate is the title of the show: there are actually a gazillion and seventeen bubbles * What kinds of bubbles the Yangs blow: bubbles inside other bubbles, bubbles filled with smoke, bubbles large enough to trap an audience member, bubbles that orbit each other, bubbles of nearly any color or shape * What else you'll see: dazzling lasers and smoke effects * How many [Guinness World Records](http://gr.pn/13zDnEc) the Yangs have broken: 16 * The most recent: 2008's largest land mammal inside a bubble, featuring Tai, an 8,800 pound Indian elephant
New World Stages
340 W 50th St.
New York, NY 10019Get Directions