What You'll Get
- $35–$45 for one ticket to see the Gazillion Bubble Show (up to $82 value)
Price varies depending on date and showtime
- When: select showtimes, November 21–February 22
- Where: New World Stages
- Seating: rows B-M of the orchestra section
There are steps between rows in the orchestra section. Some wheelchair seating available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
All spectators must have a ticket, regardless of age. Lap seats for children under two are available for a $20 cash purchase at the ticket window on day of show.
Gazillion Bubble Show
- The stars of the show: Fan Yang and his family
- How accurate is the title of the show: there are actually a gazillion and seventeen bubbles
- What kinds of bubbles the Yangs blow: bubbles inside other bubbles, bubbles filled with smoke, bubbles large enough to trap an audience member, bubbles that orbit each other, bubbles of nearly any color or shape
- What else you’ll see: dazzling lasers and smoke effects
- How many Guinness World Records the Yangs have broken: 16
- The most recent: 2008’s largest land mammal inside a bubble, featuring Tai, an 8,800 pound Indian elephant
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at New World Stages. Orders only editable or refundable on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon Customer Service promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.