- $35–$45 for one ticket to see the Gazillion Bubble Show (up to $82 value)
Price varies depending on date and showtime
- When: select showtimes, November 21–February 22
- Where: New World Stages
- Seating: rows B-M of the orchestra section
There are steps between rows in the orchestra section. Some wheelchair seating available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
All spectators must have a ticket, regardless of age. Lap seats for children under two are available for a $20 cash purchase at the ticket window on day of show.
Gazillion Bubble Show
- The stars of the show: Fan Yang and his family
- How accurate is the title of the show: there are actually a gazillion and seventeen bubbles
- What kinds of bubbles the Yangs blow: bubbles inside other bubbles, bubbles filled with smoke, bubbles large enough to trap an audience member, bubbles that orbit each other, bubbles of nearly any color or shape
- What else you’ll see: dazzling lasers and smoke effects
- How many Guinness World Records the Yangs have broken: 16
- The most recent: 2008’s largest land mammal inside a bubble, featuring Tai, an 8,800 pound Indian elephant
New World Stages
340 W 50th St.
New York, NY 10019Get Directions