A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to Gene DiNapoli's Elvis Extravaganza with DJ Fontana (up to $44.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Secting: orchestra
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Gene DiNapoli's Elvis Extravaganza
- The only thing better than one Elvis impersonator: six Elvis impersonators, who turn this tribute show into a true extravaganza, and would make history if they all tried to squeeze into a phone booth
- Portraying The King from his Jailhouse Rock era through his Vegas swan song: Tally, Nick Mischissin, Patrick Perrone, Steve Mitchell, Dan Barella, and the star attraction, Gene DiNapoli
- What sets Gene DiNapoli apart from the pack: a 3 1/2 octave vocal range that allows him to take on any Elvis song; his glitzy, elaborate replicas of Elvis's wardrobe
- Places you've seen Gene that made you think Elvis was still alive: in Fortune magazine, on the front page of the New York Post entertainment insert, and in a commercial for the World Wrestling Federation
- Ringer that adds authenticity to the evening: a backbeat provided by The King's original drummer, DJ Fontana