What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Gene Simmons, starting at $45
- Seating: orchestra sides (rows V-Z); upper balcony center (rows HH-NN)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Early life: An Israeli-American, Gene Simmons—then Chaim Witz—was born in Haifa, and moved with his family to New York City when he was just 8. Growing up, he saw The Beatles perform on Ed Sullivan, and before long he was practicing his guitar like his life depended on it. In the early ’70s, alongside bandmate Paul Stanley, Simmons helped bring together a performance-based group unlike the world had ever seen.
- KISS: the iconic band that Simmons cofounded and powered with his pyrotechnic-heavy bass work and unbelievably long tongue; also known for popularizing rock and rolling all night and partying every day while wearing pounds of leather and kabuki makeup.
- Gene’s Aliases: “The Demon,” “Dr. Love,” and “Reginald Van Helsing”
The Fine Print