All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for one fair fun pass (up to $30 value)
- $60 for four fair fun passes (up to $120 value)
- $70 for four fair fun passes plus one parking pass (up to $140 value)
- Fair fun passes grant general-admission access to all seven grandstand events listed below.
- Children 3 and under receive free admission.
Genesee County Fair
- Monster Truck Show on Monday, August 20, at 7 p.m.: A jam-packed lineup of monster trucks bulldoze their way through the fairgrounds with steel-bending stunts to celebrate the opening night of the Genesee County Fair.
- Figure 8 Demolition Derby on Tuesday, August 21, at 7 p.m.: Stock cars take to the dirt and rev their engines to race along a figure 8 track, a specifically built course where the center or crossover increases the likelihood of crashes and demolition mayhem.
- Concert—Granger Smith with Special Guest Earl Dibbles and Audrey Ray on Wednesday, August 22, at 7 p.m.: After 2013’s Dirt Road Driveway sold 69,000 copies in the US, there was no doubt that Granger Smith was a respected songwriter. But when his 2016 follow-up, Remington, hit #1 on the indie charts, it solidified his status as full-fledged country star.
- Concert—Craig Campbell with Special Guest Tweed & Dixie on Thursday, August 23, at 7 p.m.: This country crooner known for his clear, twangy baritone and crisp guitar work performs on the heels of his latest EP, See You Try.
- Concert—All That Remains with Special Guest Westfall on Friday, August 24, at 7 p.m.: Fronted by Phil Labonte, formerly of Shadows Fall, All That Remains lets its death metal fly on pitch-black yet highly melodic wings, especially on 2015’s musically complex The Order of Things.
- Rodeo on Saturday, August 25, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.: See competitors take part in timed events and rough stock events, including roping, steer wrestling, bull riding, and barrel racing.
- Truck and Tractor Pull on Sunday, August 26, at 5 p.m.: Modified tractors and trucks compete in this horsepower and torque-based sport that measures which driver and machine can pull a metal sled the farthest down a prescribed course.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2018. Ticket value includes all fees. Limit 8 per person. Online registration required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be at least 42" tall to participate. Registration is limited to open waves from 8:30am-11:00am. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.