- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (up to $55.03 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in the mezzanine or balcony (up to $55.03 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
America’s Got Talent Live: The All-Stars Tour
- Who you’ll see: some of America’s Got Talent’s most talented Americans from throughout its many seasons
- The comedian: season 8 favorite Taylor Williamson
- The chanteuse: season 9’s Emily West
- The hand-balancers: season 8’s duo The KriStef Brothers
- The conservation experts: season 4 “junk rock” performers Recycled Percussion
- From Season 9, shadow dance duo Blue Journey
- From Season 9, magician Smoothini
- The rest of the lineup: to be announced
Genesee Theatre began its life with a sellout. Opening its doors on Christmas Day, 1927, it welcomed audiences to four sold-out movie screenings, but those flickering stories weren't the only attraction. A $25,000 pipe organ—and that's in old-timey dollars—immediately caught the eye, while Italian marble, a stunning chandelier, and the building's Spanish Renaissance–style architecture dazzled.
Over the years, many changes occurred, the glamorous quotient rising or dipping with the times and the theater closing altogether in 1989. But when it reopened again in 2004, it was back in full force. Antique chandeliers and fixtures of the period had been brought in from around the country, the luxe carpet had been recreated from a 1927 photograph, and all the dust bunnies had been sent packing with generous severance packages. Yet not all the updates were of the old-fashioned sort: the stage was doubled in size, and cutting-edge technology was brought in to give the theatre's high-voltage visitors, from comedians to musicians, the star treatment.
203 N Genesee St.
Waukegan, IL 60085