All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Rockin’ the Holidays with Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Genesee Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for rows D–H of the orchestra or rows A–H of the loge (up to $62.25 value)
- $24 for rows J–DD of the orchestra or rows J–P of the mezzanine (up to $46.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rockin’ the Holidays with Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals
- Felix Cavaliere’s big break: lending his smooth tenor to Joey Dee and the Starliters—the band behind 1961’s “Peppermint Twist” and the group that discovered a young Jimi Hendrix and Joe Pesci before he went into acting
- His rise to legendary status: crooning with The Young Rascals—later known as The Rascals—on hits such as “Good Lovin’,” “Groovin’,” and “People Got to Be Free”
- What those hits earned him: a spot in the Songwriter Hall of Fame; bragging rights at family reunions
- Who’s joining Felix for the holidays: a local choir
- What you’ll hear: Cavaliere singing and melting a Hammond organ as he rocks through greatest hits such as “It’s a Beautiful Morning” and holiday favorites from his latest album, Christmas in Your Arms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Genesee Theatre on 12/06/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Genesee Theatre
Genesee Theatre began its life with a sellout. Opening its doors on Christmas Day 1927, it welcomed audiences to four sold-out movie screenings, but those flickering stories weren't the only attraction. A $25,000 pipe organ—and that's in old-timey dollars—immediately caught the eye, while Italian marble, a stunning chandelier, and the building's Spanish Renaissance–style architecture dazzled.
Over the years, many changes occurred, the glamorous quotient rising or dipping with the times and the theater closing altogether in 1989. But when it reopened again in 2004, it was back in full force. Antique chandeliers and fixtures of the period had been brought in from around the country, the luxe carpet had been re-created from a 1927 photograph, and all the dust bunnies had been sent packing with generous severance packages. Yet not all the updates were of the old-fashioned sort: the stage was doubled in size, and cutting-edge technology was brought in to give the theatre's high-voltage visitors, from comedians to musicians, the star treatment.