What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows DD–FF of mezzanine section A, D, E, or H (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Not valid for post-show meet-and-greet
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Genoa City Live! Celebrating 40+ Years of The Young and the Restless
- Where Genoa City is: in Wisconsin—it’s a village with a population of 3,042
- Where else it is: in fictional Wisconsin—it’s been the regal setting of The Young and the Restless for the last four decades
- Who lives there: the Abbotts, Williamses, Newmans, and other illustrious fictional dynasties
- Who you’ll see at Genoa City Live!: Daytime Emmy winners Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) and Christian Le Blanc (Michael Baldwin), as well as Melissa Ordway (Abby Newman), Joshua Murrow (Nicholas Newman), Robert Adamson (Noah Newman), Sean Carrigan (Dr. Ben ‘Stitch’ Rayburn)
- What you’ll hear: the inside scoop from the Y&R set, favorite stories, and other irresistible tidbits
- What you’ll do: play Y&R trivia, ask questions in a Q&A session, and find out whether or not your evil twin betrayed you
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.