What You'll Get
- One ticket to Tony-winning Best Musical A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder
- When: May 26–31
- Where: Walter Kerr Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the ticketing options
- $35 for seating in balcony (partial view) (up to $42 value)
- $59 for seating in center mezzanine G–J, or side mezzanine E–J (up to $147 value)
- $79 for seating in orchestra or mezzanine A–F (up to $147 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder
When the curtain opens on Monty Navarro, he’s just a regular guy who’s in love with a woman who can’t accept him for what he is: down on his luck. But all of that changes when he discovers that he’s actually heir to D’Ysquith family’s fortune, and only eight relatives stand between him and the earldom of Highhurst. The laughs pile up almost as fast as the bodies as Monty embarks on this hilarious homicidal journey to respectability.
Critically acclaimed since its Broadway debut, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder took home four Tony awards in 2014, including Best Musical. Tony Award winner Jefferson Mays delivers an astonishing performance playing all eight of Monty’s highborn victims. Time Out New York declares Gentleman’s Guide as “the new undisputed king of musical comedy.” NPR’s reviewer put it in the simplest terms: “I’ve never laughed so hard at a Broadway musical.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1LbEH4I. Contact Telecharge at http://www.agentlemansguidebroadway.com/ with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.