What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket to see George Clinton (up to $26 value)
- When: Sunday, July 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- George Clinton: the father of funk
- His aliases: Dr. Funkenstein, Mr. Wiggles the Worm, commander of The Mothership
- His noggin: filled with musical brilliance, and topped with colorful wigs and extensions
- Parliament-Funkadelic: his music collective
- 36: number of years they’ve been bringing righteous beats to the dance-starved masses
- 15: number of members in Parliament-Funkadelic inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1: number of George Clintons inducted that same day
- P-Funk hits: “Flashlight,” “Atomic Dog,” “One Nation Under a Groove”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.