What You'll Get
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $38.11 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
- George Clinton: the father of funk
- His aliases: Dr. Funkenstein, Mr. Wiggles the Worm, commander of The Mothership
- His noggin: filled with musical brilliance, and topped with colorful wigs and extensions
- Parliament-Funkadelic: his music collective
- More than 35: number of years they’ve been bringing righteous beats to the dance-starved masses
- 15: number of members in Parliament-Funkadelic inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1: number of George Clintons inducted that same day
- P-Funk hits: “Flashlight,” “Atomic Dog,” “One Nation Under a Groove”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2017. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.