Without music, concerts wouldn't exist and "funk" would just be the smell emanating from an old sock filled with corn. Lend an ear to this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 for one ticket to see George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic (up to a $56.75 value)
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theater
- Seating: orchestra rows 13–22
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Some know him as Dr. Funkenstein. Some call him Mr. Wiggles the Worm. Others hail him as the commander of The Mothership. But beyond his many monikers and stage names, George Clinton has established himself as the father of funk. He has spent a lifetime bringing righteous beats to the dance-starved masses and now continues on into his eighth decade. The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and his bass-thumping bandmates set bodies in motion without installing conveyor belts into the floors as they infiltrate the airwaves with hits such as "Flashlight," "Atomic Dog," and "Do Fries Go With That Shake?