What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic (up to $37.40 value)
- When: Saturday, August 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ace of Spades
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
- George Clinton: the father of funk
- His aliases: Dr. Funkenstein, Mr. Wiggles the Worm, commander of The Mothership
- His noggin: filled with musical brilliance, and topped with colorful wigs and extensions
- Parliament-Funkadelic: his music collective
- 36: number of years they’ve been bringing righteous beats to the dance-starved masses
- 15: number of members in Parliament-Funkadelic inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1: number of George Clintons inducted that same day
- P-Funk hits: “Flashlight,” “Atomic Dog,” “One Nation Under a Groove”
Ace of Spades
Surrounded by the former warehouses of Sacramento’s R Street District, Ace of Spades heightens the concert-going experience with a moodily industrial ambiance. Four bars spaced around the venue keep drinks freshened as the blistering guitar solos onstage melt ice, and vintage lights and crimson wallpaper decorate the main bar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 8/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ace of Spades. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ace of Spades' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.