What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $40.50 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
Mardi Gras has been extended inside the Fillmore Miami Beach with the Godfather of Funk George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic. Featuring more than just music, guests are invited to enjoy the vibe of New Orleans with a crawfish boil, specialty drinks, Hurricanes, beads, and more. Remember, the party starts at 6 p.m. on March 5th.
- George Clinton: the father of funk
- His aliases: Dr. Funkenstein, Mr. Wiggles the Worm, commander of The Mothership
- His noggin: filled with musical brilliance, and topped with colorful wigs and extensions
- Parliament-Funkadelic: his music collective
- 15: number of members in Parliament-Funkadelic inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1: number of George Clintons inducted that same day
- P-Funk hits: “Flashlight,” “Atomic Dog,” “One Nation Under a Groove”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.