What You'll Get
- $24.75 for one ticket to Big Band First Fridays, with one glass of wine or Prosecco (up to $33 value)
- Admission also includes a beginner swing dance lesson.
- When: Friday, May 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ballroom at 43rd St.
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Big Band First Fridays
- The Music: It comes from the 17-piece George Gee Swing Orchestra, which floods the 2,500 square foot ballroom with Basie, Goodman, Ellington, Dorsey, and Miller tunes.
- The Swing Dancing: You can freestyle, watch, or get a beginner lesson from instructor Elena of Dance Manhattan. Or, do all of the above while enjoying the dance performances.
- The New York Times: It dubbed this monthly celebration one of “5 Ways to Time-Travel (and Party) in New York”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2015. Limit 7 per person. Redeem May 1 for a ticket at the Check-In Table. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Check-In Table. Refundable only day of purchase. Discount reflects Prohibition Productions LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.