What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in rear-balcony 21-25 (up to $36.15 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in loge 11-16 and balcony 21-25 (up to $48.45 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- How long they’ve been cranking out their searing blues-rock: since the 1970s when they were George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers
- What they do: inject sonic testosterone into everything they play
- “Bad to the Bone”: the 1982 hit that skyrocketed them into the mainstream
- Other hits that earned ubiquity on the soundtracks of movies and mid-life crises: “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer,” “Move It On Over,” “Who Do You Love?”
- Their latest studio album: 2011’s 2120 South Michigan Avenue, a tribute to Chess Records heroes such as Elmore James, Bo Diddly, and Buddy Guy
About George Thorogood & The Destroyers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.