What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see George Thorogood And The Destroyers/Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot!
- When: Friday, June 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $13 for general-admission lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $30 for reserved seating (up to $50.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- How long they’ve been cranking out their searing blues-rock: since the 1970s when they were George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers
- What they do: inject sonic testosterone into everything they play
- “Bad to the Bone”: the 1982 hit that skyrocketed them into the mainstream
- Other hits that earned ubiquity on the soundtracks of movies and mid-life crises: ”One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer,” Move It On Over,” “Who Do You Love?”
- Their latest release: 2011’s 2120 South Michigan Avenue, a tribute to Chess Records heroes such as Elmore James, Bo Diddly, and Buddy Guy
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s
- Hits from his eponymous orchestra that you’ve swing-danced to: “Jump Jive an’ Wail,” “Gettin’ In the Mood”
- How you know he never abandoned his Stray Cat roots: Because he still makes fans meow with “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock This Town.” He also just released an album called Rockabilly Riot!
- What Setzer says about the shared tour of the same name: “Blues and Billy with a kick! Where else you gonna see this?!?”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 6/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 6 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.