Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to see a Georgia Chargers football game
- Where: Sprayberry High School
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for two tickets (a $16 value)
- $15 for four tickets (a $32 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, June 21, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
Game opponents are subject to change; check the schedule here.
The Scouting Report
In their first preseason game of 2014—and the first in the history of the burgeoning franchise—the Georgia Chargers didn’t just defeat their opponent; they completely shut them down. Taking the field against the Georgia Knights, the Chargers fired on all cylinders, running up 40 points and never conceding so much as a field goal. In its first season as a semi-pro squad, the Chargers look to replicate that ferocity against foes from the surrounding region and aggressively poised mannequins in department stores.
The Georgia Chargers formed in the spring of 2014 for one reason: to unite football players who miss the exhilaration of the gridiron. The semi-pro squad recruited former football stars who had been relegated to armchair-athlete status and gave them a chance to be part of a team again. Assembled from players of different ages and backgrounds, the Chargers take on fellow semi-pro squads from the surrounding area.