A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- Get Hip Festival
- When: Friday, September 27, and Saturday, September 28, 5 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Convention Center Outdoor Mall C
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the full lineup<p>
- $10 for one three-day festival pass (up to a $26.50 value)
- $19 for two three-day festival passes (up to a $53 value)<p>
Get Hip Festival
1, 2, 3 performing "Scared but not that Scared" live
* What you'll be getting hip to: local bands, visual artists, and performers * What makes the festival unique: artists receive 50% of the ticket sales * The musician most likely to make listeners feel like they're on a tropical island: the ukelele-equipped [Joe Moorhead](http://www.joemoorhead.com/) * Song most likely to elicit knowing smiles from time travelers: [Hawkeye's](http://www.wearehawkeye.com/) "We Are the Future" * Band most likely to have mixed feeling about American independence: [1, 2, 3](http://gr.pn/12mhHMx), which England's The Guardian called "a terrific new band whose 70s-tinged rock, sung with rasping intensity by white soul wonder Nic Snyder, reminds you of some of the best stuff from the pre-punk era" * Act most likely to ruin a wax museum if they performed there: [Ohio Burn Unit](http://www.ohioburnunit.com/), the current holders of the Guinness World Record for most simultaneous people doing full-body burns * Performer most likely to instigate an accidental spit-take: comedian [Bill Squire](http://billsquire.com/), who has performed alongside Cleveland comedy all-star Mike Polk, Jr.