- $19 for one ticket to see the Get the Guy tour ($35 value)
- Who: Matthew Hussey, best-selling author of Get the Guy
- What: four-hour dating seminar for women with practical tips and advice to re-energizing love lives
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 12 p.m.
- Where: The Blackstone Hotel
- General admission
- Door time: 11:15 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Get the Guy: Four-Hour Dating Seminar with Best-Selling Dating Coach Matthew Hussey
Life coach Matthew Hussey had helped scores of guys refine their approach to relationships when he noticed something: women were increasingly soliciting his advice about men and romance. So Hussey flipped the heart-covered tables, and began sharing tips with women looking for more out of their love life. Today, his quest to empower and encourage individuals has lead to a bestselling book, online programs, and travels to seminars around the globe via Cupid's private jet.
Hussey's four-hour live events focus on practical and affirming advice for relationship-seekers. In the first three hours, Hussey shares his tried-and-true strategies for finding, attracting, and keeping men—covering such topics as how to meet more men, dating mindsets, and his "attraction formula," where he breaks down the four elements that create deep, lasting relationships. Next, Hussey reveals what he refers to as his rejection-proof, magic eight-word phrase that instantly builds chemistry with any guy. Finally, he'll impart his top reason why women don't find love, and tell how to remove this roadblock once and for all.