What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows B-F of balcony sections 201–203, 209–211 (up to $51.09 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Get the Led Out
- Who they are: a Philadelphia-based sextet that inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the ’70s
- How they do it: by recreating Led Zeppelin’s studio recordings live, note-for-note
- How they inhabit their heroes’ essences: band members nail nuances such as Robert Plant’s libido-fueled wail in “Black Dog” and Jimmy Page’s bowed guitar
- What their set covers: Led Zeppelin’s career arc, including “Whole Lotta Love,” “Kashmir,” “Stairway to Heaven,” and “D’yer Mak’er”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.