All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Get the Led Out – The American Led Zeppelin, starting from $25
- Seating: sections 107–111 (rows AA-HH)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Get the Led Out – The American Led Zeppelin
- Who They Are: a Philadelphia-based sextet that inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the ’70s
- How They Do It: by recreating Led Zeppelin’s studio recordings live, note-for-note
- How They Inhabit Their Heroes’ Essences: Band members nail nuances such as Robert Plant’s libido-fueled wail in “Black Dog” and Jimmy Page’s bowed guitar.
- What Their Sets Cover: Led Zeppelin’s career arc, including “Whole Lotta Love,” “Kashmir,” “Stairway to Heaven,” and “D’yer Mak’er”
The Fine Print