- $29.99 for one G-Pass package to Get The Led Out (up to $66 value)
- The package includes a skip-the-line pass, a parking pass, and coat check
- When: Saturday, January 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Dome at Oakdale
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry. Present your printed G-Pass ticket at coat check for coat check item.
Get the Led Out
- Who they are: a Philadelphia-based sextet that inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the ’70s
- How they do it: by recreating Led Zeppelin’s studio recordings live, note-for-note
- How they inhabit their heroes’ essences: band members nail nuances such as Robert Plant’s libido-fueled wail in “Black Dog” and Jimmy Page’s bowed guitar
- What their set covers: Led Zeppelin’s career arc, including “Whole Lotta Love,” “Kashmir,” “Stairway to Heaven,” and “D’yer Mak’er”