What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass to Get the Led Out: Led Zeppelin Tribute (up to $24 value)
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Resort SoCal – The Events Center
- Seating: section D
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Get the Led Out: Led Zeppelin Tribute
- Who they are: a Philadelphia-based sextet that inhabits the sound and spirit of the biggest rock group of the ’70s
- How they do it: by recreating Led Zeppelin’s studio recordings live, note-for-note
- How they inhabit their heroes’ essences: band members nail nuances such as Robert Plant’s libido-fueled wail in “Black Dog” and Jimmy Page’s bowed guitar
- What their set covers: Led Zeppelin’s career arc, including “Whole Lotta Love,” “Kashmir,” “Stairway to Heaven,” and “D’yer Mak’er”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Must be 21 or older to attend. Use for admission at Harrah’s Resort SoCal - The Events Center on 10/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.